Wipe away the worry and gain peace of mind knowing the backbone of all your operations is fully managed and working at peak performance. Consistent and proactive management of IT allows technology to serve as the foundation empowering your workforce to achieve success. Protect applications from attacks resulting in sensitive customer data compromise.
- Achieve maximum performance using just the right mix of hardware.
Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Connect branch offices and remote workers together
Wireless / Secure Guest Access
- Enable seamless connectivity to staff and guests while making security priority #1.
Intrusion Prevention System
- Know when and how someone is trying to breach your organization and put a stop to it.
Web Content Filtering
- Keep your staff focused on their responsibilities and remove distractions.
- Find out what's really going on with your network and systems.
IT Equipment Management
- Keep track of the IT assets you have throughout your organization
- Ensure your systems are secure and operating as intended through centralized enforcement of computer policies
- Prevent unauthorized access and safeguards your system.
A data compromise can result in the leak of sensitive customer information, such as credit cards, passwords, and other personally identifiable information (PII), from an application's data store. Attackers often use several attack vectors when attempting to compromise customer data, such as DNS spoofing, snooping of data in transit, brute force login attempts, or malicious payload exploits.
The global cost of a data breach on average, per lost or stolen record, is $141 in 2017, and the average total cost of a data breach in the US is $3.62 million. With heightened scrutiny by governments and media, companies are facing severe repercussions from even the smallest data compromise. Business impacts include lost customers and revenues, degraded trust, damaged brand, or regulatory penalties.
Websites and applications require the resilience and intelligence of a scalable network to combat the most sophisticated and newest attacks. Protecting against threats should not degrade performance caused by security induced latencies, and security services must be easy to configure to eliminate misconfigurations, which introduce new vulnerabilities.